Assessment Centres - do you have time?
Assessment Centres are a great solution for anyone who needs to recruit a high volume of candidates. If run effectively, assessment centres will:
• Save you time
• Save you money
• Enhance your employment proposition and employer brand
• Offer the opportunity to engage with candidates
• Allow you to assess what a person can do, not what they know
• Give you the chance to assess candidates fairly and objectively
• Be adaptable to all types of positions
However, assessment centres require a lot of investment, both in terms of time and human resource. With so much admin and organisation needed, assessment centres can become an added and unwanted pressure - and with so much preparation involved, where do you start?
A partnership with Cohesion means access to invaluable support. We can help you along every step of the way, from offering extra observation and additional assessors to helping out with every stage of the process, including the organisation, facilitation and management of the assessment centres and “wash-up” sessions.