Social care recruitment specialists, Cohesion discuss the hot half dozen of social care recruitment
Thursday 6th May 2021
2pm – 3pm | Virtual Meeting
Cohesion offer a full range recruitment and workforce solutions for social care and have been implementing values based solutions for their clients for more than 20 years. Director and Championing Social Care Ambassador Amanda Marques will be discussing some of the main issues facing the sector and offering solutions.
- capitalising on increased sector interest – care has been spotlighted since the beginning of the pandemic
- digitalising the recruitment process – face to face meetings have been made extremely difficult due to Covid restrictions
- Values Based Recruitment – simply recruiting people based on their values as opposed to previous experience in similar roles
- better candidate engagement – engaging your candidates throughout the recruitment process and reducing drop out
- reducing agency spend – alternatives to relying on agencies to fill staffing gaps
- retention – an age old issue for the care sector
This is a virtual event hosted on Zoom. The link will be sent out shortly after registration.
Please reach out to us on 0121 713 8320 if you have any questions about this event, or would like any information on future events we're holding.Email Us